Are you a Meeting or Event Planner? Do you book external meeting rooms and venues?
As a meeting or event planner attendance at the Meetings Show 2017 is a must.
Hotel Desk is organising a hosted buyer’s group at this years’ Meetings Show held at Olympia in London on June 13th to 15th 2016.
It is an excellent event, in addition to a vast representation of industry venues and event suppliers there is also a cutting edge educational programme and a range of interactive workshops to assist you in your role. There will also be a number of additional UK familiarisation programmes running after the event which you can apply to join. We would recommend all clients, meeting planner s and event managers to consider applying to attending this show.
Live outside of Greater London/ South East of England?
This is a fully hosted programme for eligible attendees, with all travel and accommodation in a 4 or 5 star central London hotel being paid for by the show for attendees living outside Central London – including those in Europe.
Live or work in central London/ South East of England?
Travel and accommodation is not provided. However you can still apply as a semi-hosted buyer to join part of Hotel Desk’s group programme. This will provide you with access to the hosted buyers lounge, and official networking events.
Why attend as a Hosted Buyer with Hotel Desk?
• Enjoy a hassle free, focused events experience, with complimentary transportation and accommodation (inc. breakfast) to London.
• You can design your itinerary at the event, making sure that you get to spend time with the right people and that you attend the conference lectures that are of interest to you. Source, learn and network, all under one roof!
• Benefit from Hotel Desk’s experience to introduce you to relevant venues and contacts and also to negotiate specific packages for your forthcoming events.
• Discover London like you have never seen it before and attend exclusive networking events including hosted buyer only functions.
• Get exclusive access to the dedicated hosted buyer lounges with complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi.
If you are unsure on whether you meet the criteria please contact the Hotel Desk team who can advise you further. All registrations will be validated by external qualifiers and the organisers. The buyer criteria includes but is not limited to:
• Number of meetings, conferences, or incentives organised per year globally
• Annual budgets for incentives, conferences, events or meetings.
• Level of purchasing or decision making authority.
• The location of the events organised.
Typically this includes
• In House Corporate Meeting Planner
• Independent Meeting Planners
• National and International Associations
• Event Management Companies
• Public and Not For Profit Sector
• Marketing Agencies
• Procurement Managers
There is also have a limited number of places for buyers from Europe.
How to apply?
Please email email@example.com to express your interest and guidance through the application process. Your registration will be validated by external qualifiers and the organisers. You will need to provide the following details:
- Some past and future events organised in the UK and outside of the UK to demonstrate you qualify as a hosted buyer.
- You will also need to provide your passport number
- A valid credit card (to cover last minute cancellations and no shows, as outlined in the show’s Terms and Conditions. The Meetings Show will also charge a small fee to validate your card details which is refundable if your application is not successful.
Further details on the hosted buyer programme and how it works can be found on ww.themeetingsshow.com
We hope you can join us and look forward to welcoming you there.
The Hotel Desk team